Wednesday, September 14, 2011

37 Week Update

Hello everyone.  We have reached 37 weeks!  Yippee!
At the appointment this afternoon by blood pressure was fantastic, and everything else checked out great.  Amelia's head is still now, and the doctor said she felt that her head was down farther and my cervix was getting thinner.  However, the doctor said I would still most likely be pregnant this time next week.  So I guess we will see how next Wednesday's appointment goes!  For as much as I would love for Amelia to get here, I am also o.k. with waiting until her due date!  I still have some things to get finished up at work so I need these next 2 weeks at work.

For this weekend, Jason and I are going to the Beach Sweep Saturday morning to clean an area beach with my Beta Club students.  Then we are hitting up a baby consignment sale in Bluffton, and I am SURE we will be watching our share of football this weekend.  Jason has to work next weekend, so this could be our last weekend home alone together child-less! 
We love you all and will update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment