Monday, October 3, 2011

39 Weeks, 5 Days!

Well, I guess the end is officially near now!  Tonight at 8 pm Jason and I will be checking in to the hospital for an early morning induction tomorrow morning.  I can not believe it is here!  I have been flooded with emotions today ranging from sheer excitement to terror.  I am nervous about labor and also nervous about being responsible for another tiny human being.  I am both anxious to begin life as a family of three, and also a little sad that Jason and I will have to work for alone time when for so long we have had our little routines and date nights.  There really is nothing like the range of feelings, and I am sure it will continue to be a roller coaster tomorrow and the rest of the week!
My sister is here and my mom is on the way, and both will be a big help in coaching me through the labor and being supportive of Jason.  Audrey, Charles, Jack and Cindy are also on their way between tonight and tomorrow morning, and my dad will hopefully arrive tomorrow afternoon!  We can not WAIT for everyone to see, hold, and kiss sweet baby Amelia.  She (and Jason and I) have such a wonderful support system!  We are also looking forward to visits this weekend from Amelia's Aunts and Uncles, and bringing her home over the holidays to meet everyone else!
I guess the next time either Jason or I write, we will be parents! EEK! 

No comments:

Post a Comment