Monday, January 3, 2011

Even LAMER

Ok, well I think it might be hard to catch up on everything Jason and I have done since October.
Here is the short and sweet:
We had the BEST time with dear friends Megan and Sean who came to visit!

We also had an awesome time enjoying Savannah around Halloween time.  We took a haunted walking ghost tour with Audrey, Charles, Lauren, and Alan! Then I took a traveling hearse tour with my book club (in honor of Pride and Prejudice).  Then... we went on a haunted pub crawl with Jack and Cindy! I think I know all the ghost stories now, so come on down next year!
Other highlights of fall include going home for the official weekend of Halloween and seeing Jack Henry trick or treat.

November had its ups and downs.  I was able to travel home for Thanksgiving, but without my hubby who had to work the entire week and weekend.  We also have been struggling in our attempts to start a family.  This has been both humbling, emotional, and an exciting time in our relationship.
December FLEW by!  I had my FIRST oyster at my staff Christmas Party Oyster roast (it was ok), we went to another neighborhood oyster roast, attended the Bluffton Christmas Parade, and some of my girls from work had an enormous cookie party! 
We were able to come home for Christmas, and though it was a whirlwind of family, friends, snow, and food- it was a GREAT time for us!  We really miss everyone in NC, but it did feel like "coming home" when we drove back to SC.  We took down Christmas, cleaned and organized, and are ready to enjoy 2011.
Work is going good for me.  I had excellent observations in the fall, and am starting a new chapter of the National Beta Club of my school.  Jason is also doing well in work.  Had a good performance evaluation in October, and really really hopes that the first shift vacancy could possibly be his soon (fingers and toes crossed!).  We hope to have more visitors once the spring time arrives. 
I will try and post more pics of our Christmas visit soon.  AND I will try and update more frequently! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment